DOCTOR DANIEL ZARZA LUCIAÑEZ,
AESTHETIC DOCTOR WITH MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
WHAT DO YOU NEED? GET IN TOUCH WITH ME
MY PROFESSIONAL CAREER
PRIZES AND AWARDS
- Doctorate in Medicine (Summa Cum Laude) from Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Master’s Degree in Aesthetics Medicine from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- University Expert in Aesthetic Gynecology from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid
- Specialist in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Injury Evaluation from Instituto de Bienestar Social of Madrid
- MA Lecturer in Aesthetics Medicine at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid
- Lecturer in Anatomy at the School of Medicine of Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid
- Coordinator, Laser Unit, Hospital Nisa Pardo de Aravaca
- Coordinator, Aesthetic Medicine Unit, Clínica Maestranza in Madrid
- Aesthetic Doctor at Clínica Elite Láser in Madrid
- Full Member of the Sociedad Española de Medicina Estética [Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine] (SEME)
- Member of the Sociedad Española de Ginecoestética Regenerativa y Funcional [Spanish Society of Regenerative and Functional Aesthetic Gynecology] (SEGERF)
- Member of the Unión profesional de Médicos y Cirujanos estéticos de España [Professional Union of Aesthetic Doctors and Surgeons of Spain]
- 2016 Gold Medal of the European Forum Cum Laude
- Speaker in numerous national and international courses
- “Síndrome de Panaiotopoulos, correlación electro-clínica” [Panayiotopoulos syndrome, electroclinical correlation]. Granted by the Sociedad Española de Neurofisiología Clínica [Spanish Society of Clinical Neurophysiology] in collaboration with Janssen-Cilag at the Annual Meeting held in Santiago de Compostela, 2005.
- Comprehensive facial remodeling with non-surgical medical procedures: Fillers, Resorbable threads, etc.
- Treatments with botulinum toxin (facial aesthetic medicine).
- Comprehensive facial rejuvenation: Ablative/non-ablative lasers, IPL, Fractional Radiofrequency, Peels, massage therapies, threads, etc.
- Specialist in treatment for rosacea-couperosis, benign vascular lesions (angiomas, etc.).
- Specialist in the treatment of benign skin lesions (pigmentary, xanthelasma, etc).
- Specialist in the treatment of scarring lesions (hypertrophic scars, keloids, acne scars, etc).
- Specialist in micropigmentation and tattoo removal (professional or post-traumatic).
- Vascular sclerotherapy (photosclerosis).
- Vaginal rejuvenation.
WHAT MY PATIENTS THINK
Excellent treatment and very professional. I felt comfortable the whole time.
Professional, polite, specific, delicate and attentive. I recall that he gave me his phone number so I could call him if I needed to. I remember him with great gratitude and affection.
Patient at Hospital Nisa Pardo
He is a very nice and pleasant person, very close to the people he treats: I have met many doctors, but compassion and closeness he has with his patients is praiseworthy
He treats me in Madrid and I am delighted. He only uses the best and he is super meticulous and precise. You guys in Murcia are very lucky that he is there, too. As a person, he also knows how to listen and has super friendly and close treatment. He will teach you to take care of yourselves!!! He’s fantastic!
Without a doubt, Dr. Zarza is the best. He gives confidence, incredible results. Highly recommended.
Great professional and care of his patients, with a great compassion